4000336021 微信:ahsoxsok
A: Sorry to have you waiting (long). May/can I help you?
让你久等了。请问有什么可以效劳?
B: I will book (reserve) a seat on a flight from Beijing to shanghai.
我要预订从北京到上海的航班。
A: Which time would you like to reserve?
请问你需要预定几号的票?
B: On the twenty of August.
8月20号。
A: I am afraid the flight is full booked, I wil check to see if there have been any cancellations.
很抱歉,您这个航班已经没票了,我再看看有没有退票的。
A:Oh,it's fully booked at the monment.What about the next day?
还是没票,明天的航班可以吗?
B: Could you tell me the time of the earliest flight, please?
请问较早的航班时间是几点?
A: It's half past eight. The flight takes off at 8:30 and arrives at 11:00.
较早的是早上8点30的,8:30起飞,11:00降落
B: How much?
多少钱?
A: This flight is 7 discount at present, airport tax is 50 yuan, fuel surchange is 150 and that's RMB 900.
这个航班目前的折扣是七折,飞机税费时50元,燃料附加费时150,打折后的总票价是900元。
B: Ok, I reserve a flight.
好,我订一张。
A: Do you need an insurance? This is the seven-day-insurance.
你需要一份保险吗?这份保险保七天。
B: I don't need.
我不需要。
A: May I have your passport, please? I will book a ticket for you.
请出示您的护照,我将给您定票。
A: Mr. I have booked a seat for you, please pay for it.
先生,我已经帮您订上了,请付款。
B: I'm sorry. I have no enough clash now. May I bush bank cards?
很抱歉。我现在没有那么多的现金,请问可以刷卡吗?
A: Yes! Please enter password.
可以,请输入密码。
A: Mr. Please confirm your flight information.Please sign on the bottom if there is no mistake.
先生,请核对您的航班信息。如果无误,请在下方签名。
A: Mr,you've reserved a flight, please arrive at airport two hours in advance. Check-in stops 20 minutes before take-off.
先生,您已经完成订票,请提前2小时到达机场,起飞前20分钟停止办理登机手续。
B: Thank you!
谢谢你!
A: Good luck, bye.
祝您好运,再见。
合肥英语口语培训http://mlyypx.soxsok.com/